Monday, July 15, 2019

Crypto currency posts moved to new blog


The last post in this blog was on January 16th, 2019. Here’s why. I became ill in August 2018. I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. I was put on TPN (a way of feeding through an IV). This was an attempt to resolve a chronic problem that started with emergency surgery in 2014. TPN did not work and was discontinued after 2 months. My condition continued to worsen through the remainder of 2018.

I underwent a major and risky surgery in January 2019, a few days after my last post. Recovery required 2 weeks in the hospital and 3 months in a skilled nursing facility. I’m now at home utilizing visiting nurses to treat the major surgical wound that is healing slowly. I will likely undergo a skin graft in about a month to speed the healing. My overall condition is poor, but I’m working on it.

The good news is that my enthusiasm for life is returning. In particular, my interest in data analysis and programming is back. Specifically, I am turning my attention to bitcoins again. So, I’m picking up the work I started in 2018 and will document my efforts on the blog https://billlanke.blogspot.com/. I had made 7 posts about crypto-currencies on this blog from April 7th through May 2nd. I will be repeating this effort and will be posting my findings on the other blog. This blog will now focus on sports only.

Follow me on Twitter @ole44bill to know when I post next on sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run line analysis update

I looked back and had very slight profit on run line wagers in 2018. So, I decided to update my run line analysis from a year ago. I pos...