Sunday, July 21, 2019

Run line analysis update


I looked back and had very slight profit on run line wagers in 2018. So, I decided to update my run line analysis from a year ago. I posted descriptions of my efforts in the following 3 posts.


I had brought my data files up to date through the 2019 All-Star break. I repeated the analysis including this expanded data. The data I used, and analysis results, are included in this file.


A new technique that I added this year was segmenting the data into 2 files. The segmentation was done on the last digit of the date. The purpose of doing this is as a sanity check. Looking at the results were a bit concerning. I hoped for more consistency between the 2 sets. Nonetheless, I decided to implement the results. We’ll see how it goes.

Follow me on Twitter, @ole44bill, to know when I post again. You can also Email me at ole44bill@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run line analysis update

I looked back and had very slight profit on run line wagers in 2018. So, I decided to update my run line analysis from a year ago. I pos...